Please disregard this spam email.....

________________________________
From: UT Canoe and Hiking Club Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mr. Steve Pickles <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sensational New Product - Holiday or Event Greetings as Videos on DVDs for only $14.99USD! We mail DVDs to persons in the USA! More Benefits inside offer!

Hi!
My name is Steve Pickles! I am working for Stream Info Brokers company!
We are helping you to  score big in Your Relations, Career, Success, Life                    through developing the warmest close relationships by using the unique Video greetings on DVDs  to wish someone special Happy Holidays, Happy Anniversaries, Happy Birthdays! Check out the sample of our Videos by clicking this URL now http://youtu.be/UsMfwGk5qcM

I have Bad and Good news for you! In fact I am going to make your day!
Why pay same money for the usual Greeting Cards printed on paper?  How Bad would those Paper Greeting Cards look with all your 21 century communications via iPhones and internet? Those are the Bad News!

Now Here are the Good News! Break this centuries old tradition and send Your Best Wishes in superstar celebrity style!  Get rewarded, score big in Your Relations, Career, Success, Life while making someone Feel Great and Special with Amazing Holiday Wishes, Greetings and Celebration Cheers.
Send warmest wishes of Happy Holidays with Videos packed with our Awesome Music, Pictures, Graphics, Animations  and Text Greetings  instead of of mailed paper greeting cards!  One Picture is better 1000 words!  And One Video is better 100 pictures!  Yes! It is True!  Check now this Amazing offer as Video on Youtube http://youtu.be/GcgH5fkH7VU

Get Your Hands here now online 24-7 on the Original Ultimate 21 Century Holiday Music, Pictures, Graphics, Animations and Text Greetings in Videos on DVDs produced and manufactured by Stream Info Brokers!  Your Best  Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year Eve, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary greetings Videos DVDs available!  Click here http://accessinfobrokers.freeservers.com/BestHolidayGreetingsVideoProducts.htm!
Small Tax and Shipping not included in $14.99! But We would mail each DVD directly to the person(s) inside USA as the basic postage included in Total Price for each DVD -$23.22USD each DVD!

You could also order, get more info on Stream Info Brokers company's Custom Made Holiday Video Greetings DVDs with your own photos, video clips, greetings' text, music, computer graphics by clicking here this URL now  http://accessinfobrokers.freeservers.com/multimediaproducts.htm!

Thanks,
Steve Pickles

Marketing Manager
Stream Information Brokers
www.streaminfobrokers.com
Stream Info Brokers offers the Better,Cheaper,Faster,more Simple and Easy custom made HiTech latest Technology Digital Marketing, Advertising media, multimedia and information products,services and solutions!
Email us to Join mailing list and get Free Samples of Digital Video Greetings, mutimedia presentations! Register to join mailing list by visiting website.