Just a friendly reminder that

If you are wanting to go on the Virgin Falls trip next weekend you must have your Sport Clubs waiver turned in by 5pm Wednesday. The form is located on the Canoe & Hiking GoSystem page under the "Forms" tab.

The following have yet to turn in their waiver:
-Heather Carlin
-Iman Ferdjallah
-Jacob Curtis
-Shannon Mullane

You must also have paid dues in order to attend the trip next weekend.  These must be paid by Thursday at noon (if you have an issue with this deadline please let me know asap).  You can bring dues to the meeting or turn them in at the RecSports office in TRECS.

The following have to turn in dues:
-Jacob Curtis
-Shannon Mullane

Greg Hopper

If you are wanting to go on the Virgin Falls trip next weekend you must have your Sport Clubs waiver turned in by 5pm Wednesday. The form is located on the Canoe & Hiking GoSystem page under the "Forms" tab.

The following have yet to turn in their waiver:
-Andreas Montano
-Heather Carlin
-Iman Ferdjallah
-Jacob Curtis
-Shannon Mullane
-Sydney McDermott

You must also have paid dues in order to attend the trip next weekend.  These must be paid by Thursday at noon (if you have an issue with this deadline please let me know asap).  You can bring dues to the meeting or turn them in at the RecSports office in TRECS.

The following have to turn in dues:
-Jacob Curtis
-Shannon Mullane

Below is the full list of people that have signed up.  If you do not see your name but want to go please let me know.  If you see your name but can not go please let me know as soon as possible.

Because there are so many people attending we have had to start a waiting list.  For this reason it is important that you let me know if you are not going to be able to attend by noon Thursday.  If you let me know after this time, it will be a point against you.

We have started a point system for when there is a waiting list.  If you drop from a trip after noon of the Thursday before the trip it will be 1 point against you; 2 points automatically bumps you down to the wait list if a wait list is started for any future trip.  We have chosen to start this system to help ensure members who want and are able to attend do not miss out in participating.

Aaron Stubblefield
Alison Dawant
Andreas Montano
Ashley Kempe
Brandon Clackum
Brian Payne
Emily Custer
Emily Rosson
Galen Golden
Greg Hopper
Heather Carlin
Iman Ferdjallah
Jacob Curtis
Katie Metasavage
Kelsey Adler
Kristen Wieber
Kyle Goodrick
Lane Latimer
Leslie Turner
Lindsey Morrell
Luis Casillas
Madeline Shelly
Maggie Lau
Martha Tabor
Matthew Brunton
Molly Parker
Molly Sullivan
Phillip Goldfarb
Preston Hughes
Randy Bigbee
Ryan Wagner
Shannon Mullane
Steven Shook
Sydney McDermott
Zack Payne

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L