Hey Everybody,

Just some quick reminders about the caving trip this weekend. If you
haven't already make sure you go to UTOP and get a headlamp and a helmet.
You will not be able to go if you do not have both of these. Also if you
were planning on bringing a backpack into the cave, I would highly
recommend getting a caving backpack from UTOP. They are very rugged and you
don't have to worry about cleaning them afterwards.

Make sure you also have clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, because
there will be mud in the cave.

The weather on Sunday is going to be nice and chilly, so make sure you
bring a jacket to wear while we are outside the cave, the inside of the
cave should be a bit warmer, but having a fleece you can wear while we're
inside the cave would still be a good idea.

We'll be meeting at lot 66 at 9 AM, and we should be getting back around 7
PM.

I've attached the current roster, if you're on it and can not go please let
me know as soon as possible. If you have a y next to your name you are
cleared for driving, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will need to.

  Aaron Stubblefield   Austin Eddy y  Ben Cuirlio   Hayley Moran y  Heather
Carlin   Hunter Pons   Iman Ferdjallah   Ivie Greenwood   Joey Mckee y  Kyle
Goodrick y  Leslie Turner   Matthew Brunton y  Molly Sullivan   Phillip
Goldfarb   Ryan Wagner y  Steven Shook y

See everyone Sunday morning!

-Kyle