Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Memphis Area Master Gardeners is pleased to announce the publication and sale of our first gardening calendar!

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://memphisareamastergardeners.org/homep/calendar_s.jpg">

The calendars are chock full of gardening information and great gifts for both expert and novice gardeners.

  • A list of each month's gardening to do's
  • Gardening events and plant society meetings
  • Contact information for garden clubs, public garden sites, etc.
  • A Kitchen Garden Planting Guide
  • A list of Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs, Trees, Shrubs showing their sun/shade preferences and dry/wet soil needs
  • Beautiful pictures taken by Memphis Area Master Gardeners

You can order through our website:

memphisareamastergardeners.org

The cost is $10, plus $2 shipping and handling.

Don't delay, supplies are limited and we can only sell in the month of November!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html