Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Suzanne Allen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 4:16 PM
To: Tennessee Master Gardener; McCall, Wanda F
Subject: 2014 Gardening Calendar

memphis-area-master-gardeners-calendar.jpg

Memphis Area Master Gardeners is pleased to announce the publication and sale of our first gardening calendar!

The calendars are chock full of gardening information and great gifts for both expert and novice gardeners.

  • A list of each month's gardening to do's
  • Gardening events and plant society meetings
  • Contact information for garden clubs, public garden sites, etc.
  • A Kitchen Garden Planting Guide
  • A list of Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs, Trees, Shrubs showing their sun/shade preferences and dry/wet soil needs
  • Beautiful pictures taken by Memphis Area Master Gardeners

You can order through our website:

memphisareamastergardeners.org

The cost is $10, plus $2 shipping and handling.

Don't delay, supplies are limited and we can only sell in the month of November!

--
Suzanne Allen

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html