Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Cooper, Chris
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 10:51 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: Nov 6 eXtension "Don't Bug Me" Webinar for 2013- "Keeping Ants off the Thanksgiving Table"

Good morning Ms. Wanda,

Hope that you are well.  Could you please send the information below to the MG via listserv?  It is an educational program presented by Dr. Vail that the MG might be interested in listening and learning from.

Christopher M. Cooper, PhD

UT Extension - Shelby County

7777 Walnut Grove Road

Suite B, Box 21