The Incheon National University(South Korea) is located in Songdo International City, an Incheon Economic Free Zone,

where many global businesses and university branches are gathering.

The university is specialized in globalization as we hire many foreign employees as a tenure-track faculty member.

The Department of Library and Information Science is seeking a new employee as a tenure-track faculty.

And we will welcome foreign citizenship who can give English lectures. We prefer the candidate who can also speaks Korean.

Job Title

    - Faculty Positions

Required Qualifications
 - Non-Korean with foreign nationality, who can teach courses in English
 - Ph.D in Library or Information Science
 - Recruitment Area: Information Science

    - Have publications adding up to 300% for the past three years including doctoral dissertation

      (at least an international recognized journal article is required)
 - Collaborate in the department work
Responsibilities
 - Publish one more articles each year after employed.
 - Teach 18 credits over one year.

Terms of Contract, Benefits
 - Two-year contract can be renewed depending on evaluation.
 - Salary will be commensurate with final academic degree and experience.
 - Special financial rewards to publication in SSCI or KCI journals will be provided.
 - Health insurance and Pension will be provided.
 - Accommodation expense will be supported partially.

How to Apply
 - After Nov. 15. 2013, Please refer home(Faculty Job opening) page : http://www.incheon.ac.kr/main.jsp

Contact Name : Jane Cho(Associate Professor)
School/Program : The Department of Library and Information Science
Institution :  Incheon National University
Address :12-1 Songdo-Dong, Yeonsu-Gu, Incheon, South Korea 406-772
Phone : 82-32-835-8754
E-mail : [log in to unmask]

조재인(Jane Cho)
인천대학교 문헌정보학과 부교수
University of Incheon Department of Library & Information Science
TEL : 82-32-835-8754
H.P : 010-8627-6373
E-MAIL : [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]