The library director is a SIS alum, who has been at Athens State for 36 years, and says it is a wonderful work environment.  Click on the link for the full announcement.

From: Robert Burkhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:54 PM
To: Kitty McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: job announcement--Athens State University

Hi Kitty,

It was a pleasure to speak with you today.  Here is a link to the announcement of our position vacancy.

 https://jobs.athens.edu/postings/141

I hope you can assist in circulating it among the graduating students in your program, as well as interested alumni.

Perhaps I will have an opportunity to visit your campus soon.  It sounds as though there is much exciting progress happening in Information Sciences at UTK!

Best wishes,

Robert Burkhardt, Ph.D.

Library Director

Athens State University