Dear GRC and Symposium Participants,

We are still seeking proposals for the 3rd International Symposium on Ranaviruses which is scheduled for summer 2015.

It would be really great to see the Symposium held somewhere other than in North America and/or in conjunction with a meeting that specializes in taxa other than reptiles and amphibians.

Please follow the link below for proposal formatting instructions:
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2015SymposiumRFP.pdf

The proposal deadline has been extended to Friday November 22nd, 2013.

Please send proposals to me at [log in to unmask]

We need your energy, enthusiasm, and participation to keep the GRC a great and growing organization!

All the best,

Amanda

PS – Apologies if you have received this email twice!