Hello Club,

T-shirts ARE HERE! Use this email as a reference for the dates to pick up your shirt and make your payment. Please note: I can ONLY take cash (I canNOT except any other form of payment). Each t-shirt is $20. Here are the dates & times:

Monday, December 2nd: 8am-9am & 4pm-6pm
Tuesday, December 3rd: 3pm-5pm
Wednesday, December 4th: 10am-12pm
Thursday, December 5th: 7am-9am

I will be located at the undergraduate lounge area (the area with a few chairs, a centerpiece table, and a centerpiece plant) that is positioned right outside of BGB 301.

I ask that you please try to make one of these dates/times listed above. It could be quite difficult for me to meet up with people individually outside of these designated dates/times. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to email me: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!!

Dakota Anderson
Student
Department of Geography