Hello Undergrads,

I have made mention previously about the Symposium being held in our Department this upcoming February. The more recent news is that there will be an Undergraduate Poster Competition that will be put on by the Symposium. There will be an Information Session about this competition this upcoming Wed (11/20) from 5-5:30pm at BGB 406. Questions such as how to write an abstract, how to design a poster, and many more will be discussed. There will be a handful of graduate students, and a couple of undergrads there who will be leading this info session. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to shoot me an email.

Cheers,

Dakota Anderson
Student
Department of Geography