Undergrads,

I am excited to announce that the days of Club Geography dealing in the informal economic are now over. The time is upon us to celebrate Club Geography as an OFFICIAL CLUB of UT. Follow this snazzy link: https://utk.collegiatelink.net/organization/geography. A big shout out and a very big thank you goes out to all of you who have helped out with this. Club Geography specifically thanks Dr.Kalafsky, Dr.Van Riemsdijk and Dr.Alderman for their support and guidance. I foresee great things in the future for Club Geography.

Salamat!

Dakota Anderson
Student
Department of Geography