Campus Communicators, Please share with your departments…  THANK YOU!

UT Bookstore Technology Store:  NEW NAME, NEW WEBSITE

The Bookstore Technology Center is now called VolTech!  VolTech has the same friendly and experienced staff to provide for all your technology needs.    To reach the new site-- log on to shop.utk.edu and press the technology button in the middle of the page.  This will take you straight to computer hardware offerings. On the left side, you will see links to other tech areas such as software and other pages that are highly visited by staff, faculty, and departments.  The previous department order form has been updated and now exists under the department link.    You can also reach specific links by HOOVERING over the technology header at the top of the page and choosing one of 8 categories.  VolTech News is a new section, and found under this sub-category listing.  VolTech News will bring you the latest information on new products, sales, closeouts, training opportunities, and any other pertinent information to make your technology buying easier.

Also, TOMORROW ONLY,  November 15, we are having our “Pre-Black Friday Sale”.    There are a variety of computers and accessories on sale at great discounts: Dell touch screen laptops starting at $319, monitors starting at $99, $50 off iPAD 4 retina cellular models, $100 off closeout iMacs, and many more items.  You can see the complete list on our Facebook page.  Items are limited, so shop early on Friday, November 15, for best selection.  Payroll deduction will be available for all qualified employees (full time, permanent, at least 6 months service) on computer and tablet sales of $500 or more.

We look forward to serving you for all your technology needs, whether they are personal or departmental purchases.  In addition to in-stock items, we can also special order thousands of items.  Please contact us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Laura Lundell

Manager

VolTech

SHOP.UTK.EDU