Leading the Pride: Your November eTorch
Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

The Oldest and Newest Vol

The Oldest and Newest Vol

Now on permanent display outside the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture is the bronze skeleton of an Edmontosaurus annectens. Take a look at a time lapse video of the dinosaur’s installation, and see what folks are saying about UT’s oldest and newest Vol.

Cirque du Rocky Top

Cirque du Rocky Top

It was a three-ring circus weekend at Cirque du Rocky Top. Take a look at some of the great moments from Homecoming 2013. And be on the lookout for a bearcat!

News
Also

I’m Still Here: My HIV Life

I’m Still Here: My HIV Life

In this special WUOT documentary presentation, you’ll meet five people who have lived for years within the shadow cast by HIV. All five have emerged from the experience to share a compelling story of pain, rejection, resilience, and hope.

head-alumni
Big Orange Thank You

Big Orange Thank You

We asked for help to raise $125,000 in 125 hours, and true to the name Volunteer, you stepped up and doubled that amount. A total of 1,648 donors made online gifts, 87 percent of which were from alumni. Take a look at this Big Orange thank you from our students.

Baby Vols Club

Baby Vols Club

Is there a small Vol in your life? Sign up for the Baby Vols Club! Proceeds support programs and projects of the Student Alumni Associates, a nonprofit service organization.
Impact Big Ideas

Impact Big Ideas

Impact Big Ideas makes it easy to connect with and follow our most innovative and inspiring student, faculty, and staff projects. Financial support for your favorite project will go directly to the big ideas most important to you.

2011-alumni_logo
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html