Attached is a map for parking and the Brokaw Lecture.  I hope you can see it.
I have also posted on FaceBook -  so visit us there and "Like" us!

Also, on Thursday, Nov. 14, we have an Energy & Environment Forum with Dr.
Bruce McCarl in the Toyota, 3:30 - 5 pm.

Dr. Bruce McCarl, from Texas A&M University, will give a 45 minute presentation
and then lead a discussion with participants. His talk is titled: Climate Change
and Decision Making: An Economic and Agricultural Perspective.

Abstract: Climate change raises major challenges for current and future
decision making and the economy, including the agricultural one. Dr. McCarl will
address issues of climate change vulnerability, mitigation and adaptation in
general and with an economic and agricultural bias. Specific topics include:
climate change effects, causes and the inevitability of future change; the basic
economic issue of allocating effort across climate-related information gathering,
mitigation and adaption in contrast to conventional uses of funds for
consumption and investment; agricultural implications, mitigation and
adaptation possibilities; and the results of select studies on effects, adaptation
and mitigation.

Bruce McCarl is University Professor of Agricultural Economics at Texas A&M
University. Dr. McCarl works on the economic implications of global climate
change, greenhouse gas emission reduction and water allocation/policy along
with applications of optimization theory. He is involved with the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, being a lead author of the IPCC
2007 Agricultural Mitigation chapter plus the 2014 Economics of Adaptation
chapter.  He has performed numerous analyses of the US effects of climate
change incidence, mitigation and adaptation plus in addition to being on the
National Academy of Science Panel on America's Climate Choices. He is a Fellow
of the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association and was a participant in
the IPCC 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.