Don't miss Tom Brokaw at the Cox Auditorium, Alumni Memorial Bldg.  Doors open
at 1 pm. Due to a tight schedule, there will be no book signing time and we are
sorry.

For those who made reservations before we changed venues, we can only hold
your seats until 1:15 pm. SO, bring your email proof and  arrive EARLY at 1 pm.

Public parking is $2/hour at the VOL Hall garage and you will see signage directing
you from the garage to Cox., but also see the attached map.

The BDLS Fundraising Luncheon is now closed.

See you tomorrow and stay warm!