Hey Canoe & Hikers,

If you weren't able to make it to the meeting last night here is what you missed.

Important note about trips following Fall Break (please see "After Fall Break").

We will not have a meeting next week (Wednesday October 16).

Fall Break Trips
October 17-20
Max Patch
Contact Joey McKee<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more info/if you want to go.

October 17-20
Fontana Lake Sea Kayaking
3 days
Day 1 Drive down and launch. Kayak to backcountry Campsite 87.
Day 2 Kayak to Proctor Ghost Town trail head, hike it, kayak back to campsite.
Day 3 Kayak out and come home.

Contact Matt Brunton<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more info/if you want to go.

After Fall Break
If you were the one to suggest one of the following trips please let me know ASAP so I can get some information from you so I can submit the trip requests.  The requests have to be submitted by tomorrow.

October 26
Kayaking Lower Pigeon
Come to the meeting for more info.

October 26-27
Grandfather Mountain - NC
Day Hike & Camp Overnight

October 26-27
OBED Camping/Climbing
Come to the meeting for more info.

October 26/27 - Tentative
Geocaching Day Hike at Viking Mountain in Greenville, TN
Come to the meeting for more info.

Hope everyone has a great Fall Break!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS 222 when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L