Apologies for cross-posting

Study Title: Factors Influencing Men Born After 1981 Currently Enrolled in Library and Information Science Graduate Programs to Become Professional Librarians

Hello! I am currently investigating social, cultural, economic, political, and/or technological factors that influence men to become professional librarians.  This is my dissertation research, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy, Library and Information Management degree at Emporia State University, Emporia, KS.

If you are a male born after 1981 and currently enrolled in a library graduate program, please volunteer to participate in my electronic survey. To do so, please follow this link.

This survey can be completed in 15 minutes.  At the end, you will have an opportunity to volunteer to be interviewed. All results will be aggregated before being reported and used for research purposes only.  All identifying information will be kept completely confidential.

If you may have questions regarding the study, please contact me or a member of my dissertation committee, Dr. Mirah Dow:

Heidi Blackburn [log in to unmask]

Dr. Mirah Dow [log in to unmask]

I hope that you will participate.  Thank you in advance.

Heidi Blackburn
PhD candidate

School of Library and Information Management

Emporia State University