From: "Stephen Bajjaly" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "jesse" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:10:47 PM
Subject: ALISE Conference "Birds of a Feather" Facilitators Needed

I am recruiting a few volunteer discussion facilitators for the "Birds of a Feather" session at the upcoming ALISE Conference in Philadelphia in January. "Birds" is a working lunch session on the first day of the conference (Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 12:15pm - 1:45pm) that provides an opportunity for LIS faculty who teach particular subjects to get together and discuss teaching tips, techniques, etc. As a facilitator, you would agree to attend and start off the discussion -- nothing prepared; nothing formal. Just a conversation.

Facilitators are needed for the following subject areas:

    * Cataloging, classification, and metadata
    * Ethics
    * Reference and information services
    * Research methods

If you plan to attend the conference and would like to facilitate one of the subjects noted above, please email me off the list to [log in to unmask] .

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean and Professor

Wayne State University

www.slis.wayne.edu