Mark your calendars for October 10th.  We are very fortunate to have Mary Knepper presenting on The Consulting Relationship (What it is, What it isn't).  As many of you know, Mary is President, founder, and owner of Ryba Associates, Inc. She is a very active supporter of our chapter and the organizer of last year's very successful PCOC event.

See attached flyer for more details about Mary and this month's event. Price includes dinner. Please share this flyer with friends and colleagues as it promises to be a very interesting and relevant program.

RSVP: [log in to unmask]