Hello all,

Club Geography will not be cleaning up the BGB main staircase this Friday thanks to the fantastic people painting our building who did a wonderful job cleaning it up today. I know most of you all are disappointed by this but worry not, we will be doing more events down the road. Be looking for our emails on the upcoming meetings and events and stay involved with the club through our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/UTKGeographyClub?ref=hl Thank you to everyone who was going to help clean Friday, have a great rest of the week and a happy Halloween!

Your Vice President,

Michael Schilling
University of Tennessee, Knoxville