From: <Anderson>, Dakota Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:33 AM
To: Club Geography at UT <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sleek & Sophisticated T-shirts

Hello Club,

Michael and I have collaborated with many of you to help make the decision for the T-shirt design. I am excited to say that the much anticipated T-shirt design is now here. Attached you will find a proof of the front and back of this shirt. If you want a shirt(s), please reply to this email with your name, and the size(s) that you want. In terms of cost we have been quoted around $25 for an order of ~20 shirts (with this price decreasing as our quantity increases). Please note that this price may change however I do not predict that the cost will go over $30 a shirt. I will give an update of the cost later on as more and more people send me their order. I am setting the deadline for orders to November 11th (a little over 2 weeks from now). Send me your orders soon!

Thanks,
Dakota Anderson