PLEASE READ THE FORWARDED EMAIL.

Thank you,
Norma

From: UTK Geography Dept
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:48 AM
To: Galyon, Norma June
Subject: FW: NASA DEVELOP Applications

________________________________
From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; UTK Geography Dept; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Bob VanGundy; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NASA DEVELOP Applications
Hello:

Some students have concerned about accessing the application. The website is temporary unavailable, but attached are the instructions and the applications (new or previous students). Also, we don't know what the new deadline will be but it will be extended into Nov. Most likely at least a week extension and for now we are not receiving any mail right now so we cannot give any confirmations of getting apps. Please let me know if you mailed the application and I will let the National Office know about it. Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you,

Yanina G. Colberg
NASA DEVELOP Wise Center Lead
(276)328-6111 ext.236

"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities." By: Ralph Waldo Emerson