Dear Participants in the SEDAAG 2013 Program:

We are fast approaching our room block cut-off date, Saturday, October 26, 2013!!!  Please follow the instructions at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/sedaag/ to reserve a room and register for the meeting.  Through your timely reservation at the meeting hotel we avoid a large charge to SEDAAG and increased cost to the SEDAAG meeting.  Please reserve your rooms soon and tell any others you know going to the meeting to do the same, thank you.

dg

Doug Gamble

Professor of Geography

President, SEDAAG

Department of Geography and Geology

UNC-Wilmington

601 S. College Rd.

Wilmington, NC 28403

(910)962-3778

http://people.uncw.edu/gambled/index.htm

NOTICE: Emails sent and received in the course of university business are subject to the North Carolina Public Records Act (N.C.G.S. §132-1 et seq.) and may be released to the public unless an exception applies.