Dear Communicators,

We need your help to showcase your students! Torchbearer magazine is looking for five to seven students (undergrad and grad) to feature in the spring 2014 issue in an article with the theme, "Students to Watch."

We are looking for students who are doing great things now (e.g. research that could positively impact the future, philanthropic endeavors) or students who have the potential to impact the future (whether locally or globally). We are looking for a variety of students from all areas of the university.

If you would like to nominate a student to be featured, send the following info to Cassandra Sproles at [log in to unmask] by October 31.

Student Name:

Class level:

College:

Major: