Sorry i didnt make it to Judo tonight gang. I have videos and pics of the tournament saturday but it seems the files are quite large and its cumbersome to put them on a disk to bring to class. Any suggestions? I thought about putting the videos on a private link in youtube so they cant be seen by anyone not invited to view the videos? Maybe a photobucket site for the pics? Just let me know what is best for you guys.
This Saturday is a UFC. Id like to invite you all over to watch it with me. I dont live too far from campus. My wife enjoys hosting parties and she is excited to meet you all as well.  If interested just email or holla at me after class wednesday