Greetings Canoe & Hikers,

Hope everyone has had a great week so far!  Unfortunately we only have one planned upcoming trip right now so bring your ideas to the meeting tonight.  The meeting will be in HSS 222 tonight due to the weather.

You  must come to tonight's meeting if you are wanting to go on the trip this weekend, whether you are already signed up to go, on the wait list, or want to see if spots open up.

Raft the Gauley - Summersville, WV - Wait Listed
September 27-29
For experienced rafters because of the Class V rapids.  For more information contact Brian Payne.

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS 222 for inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L