Hey Everyone,

Due to the cloudy weather and the possibility of rain this evening we are not going to be going to Cades Cove for the bike ride.  Instead if anyone wants to we will be going to El Mezcal in the Earthfare shopping center by way of the Greenway after the meeting.  If you don't have bike you still have time to get one at UTOP, they close at 6PM.

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L