Welcome back!

I hope all of your classes are going well so far.

We have some new announcements in the Canoe and Hiking Club.

First, I want to make sure everyone is signed up with our new GO system. Go to go.utk.edu and sign up (make sure you add the Canoe and Hiking Club).
This is the new system that Club Sports is going to be using this year, and also how we are going to fill out all of our paperwork. With this being said, I need everyone to fill out the
Sport Clubs Release Form .

Secondly,
Our first official meeting is this week! Wednesday (4th) at 6:30 outside of HSS by the bull statue.  We are collecting dues also. The dues are $35 for the semester and $50 for the entire year.
Hope to see you all there.

New Members: Be sure to sign up for our email list(LISTSERV). You can do this by sending(without the quotation marks): "SUB UTCH-L (YOUR FULL NAME HERE)" to [log in to unmask]
Also, join our facebook group too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200490558/

Thanks,

Brian
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik