Greetings Canoe & Hikers,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to take advantage of the great weather we had.  Below is a list of upcoming trips.  If you see a trip you want to go on just come to the meeting this Wednesday to sign up.

Nearly Full Moon Bike Ride - Cades Cove, GSMNP - Townsend, TN
September 18 after the meeting

Important We have quite a few people signed up to go on this trip.  Unfortunately, no one who signed up to go has a car with a trailer hitch so that we may hook the trailer up to transport the bikes.  If there is anyone who wants to go that has a car with a trailer hitch please let me know by responding to this email by 5pm Tuesday, otherwise we will have to cancel the trip.

12 mile Cades Cove Loop.  We will departing Knoxville shortly after the meeting most likely around 8pm and be returning around 11:30pm.  12 miles sounds like a lot but the loop is paved and if you are lucky enough to have a road bike (you can rent one from UTOP) you won't even realize you rode 12 miles.

Fall Bash - Ocoee, TN
September 20-22
Weekend of everything outdoors.  Rafting, kayaking, biking, hiking, camping.  This is the weekend to try outdoor activities you have wanted to try but never have or do more of the things you love.  For more information contact Brian Payne.

Raft the Gauley - Summersville, WV
September 27-29
For experienced rafters because of the Class V rapids.  For more information contact Brian Payne.

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's outside HSS at the bull statue.

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik