Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:07:46 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inside Higher Ed report on distance ed....
To: [log in to unmask]

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2013/09/12/after-weeks-delays-san-jose-state-u-releases-research-report-online-courses

San Jose State University on Wednesday quietly released the full research report on the for-credit online courses it offered this spring through the online education company Udacity. The report, marked by delays and procedural setbacks, suggests it may be difficult for the university to deliver online education in this format to the students who need it most. . . .

Samuel E. Trosow, Associate Professor
University of Western Ontario
Faculty of Information & Media Studies / Faculty of Law
http://samtrosow.wordpress.com
twitter: @strosow