From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 September 2013 22:07
To: IAN JOHNSON (0616285)
Subject: Table of Contents Alert 'Libri'

De Gruyter

Dear Sir or Madam,

A new issue of 'Libri' is now available online from De Gruyter Online.

Please click on the following link to view the new contents:

Libri Volume 63, Issue 3

Masthead
Page I

Information Mediation for Social Inclusion in a Poor Urban Community in Brazil
Guedes Farias, Maria Giovanna / Varela Varela, Aida / Freire, Isa MariaPage 179

Do Online Election Campaigns Sway the Vote? A Study of the 2011 Scottish Parliamentary Election
Baxter, Graeme / Marcella, RitaPage 190

Why Migrate to an Open Source ILS? Librarians with Adoption Experience Share their Reasons and Experiences
Singh, VandanaPage 206

Community Engagement – Building Bridges between University and Community by Academic Libraries in the 21st Century
Hang Tat Leong, JackPage 220

Relationship of Students’ Perceived Information Literacy Skills with Personal and Academic Variables
Mahmood, KhalidPage 232

Evidence of Excellence Based on the EFQM Model: A Case Study of the National Library and Archives of Iran
Azadeh, Fereydoon / Hassanzadeh Dizaji, Elaheh / Neshat, NargesPage 240

The LIS School in the ICT Age: A Casualty, or a Catalyst for a Paradigm Shift? – The Case of South Africa
Raju, JayaPage 250

If you wish to update your preferences or to unsubscribe from this alert, please go to your personal user account on De Gruyter Online and click on "My Alerts" to modify your settings.

Thank you for your interest in our publications and in De Gruyter Online.

Yours sincerely,
De Gruyter Online

To help ensure continued delivery of important notices from De Gruyter Online, please add [log in to unmask] to your address book or approved sender list.

Walter de Gruyter GmbH

Genthiner Straße 13
10785 Berlin / Germany
Phone: +49 30 260 05-0
Fax: +49 30 260 05-251
Mail: [log in to unmask]

Internet: www.degruyter.com

Domicile: Berlin. Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 143490 B. Legal Form: GmbH

Managing director: Dr. Sven Fund
Chairman of the advisory board: Rüdiger Gebauer

Data protection: We treat all your personal data confidentially and guarantee that your e-mail address will not be disclosed to third parties. You are free to withdraw your any formerly given consent to having your e-mail address saved and used for newsletters marketing purposes at any time. Your use of hyperlinks in e-mails and on websites is only evaluated anonymously. This rules out the building of personal user profiles. If you have any questions or suggestions about this service, please feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask].

You received this email because you either bought one of our products, received a recommendation, or performed a change of your settings on De Gruyter Online. You may also be registered for our automatic alerting services. If at any time you no longer want to receive information through our alerting services, please unsubscribe accordingly in your user account (www.degruyter.com/myalerts). Let us know if we can help you anytime at [log in to unmask].

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials cloud email security - click here to report this email as spam.

Robert Gordon University is the best modern university in the UK (The Times Good University Guide 2011) Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.