We?re excited to announce that Michael Edson, Director of Web and New
Media Strategies at the Smithsonian Institution, will be the keynote
speaker at the Catholic University of America's 6th Annual "Bridging the
Spectrum" Symposium, January 31, 2014.

We're also accepting proposals for the Symposium, which will be held on
the CUA campus in Washington DC. We seek proposals for poster
presentations, briefings, and panel discussions encompassing research
discoveries and practical innovations from all sectors of librarianship
and the information professions. Students, faculty, and working
professionals are all encouraged to submit proposals.

For more details about the Symposium, visit
http://lis.cua.edu/symposium/2014/ . To submit your proposal, go to
http://cuaslis.org/openconf/ . Remember, the deadline is Sept. 13.

-- The CUA LIS Symposium Committee (Dr. Renate Chancellor, Dr. Sung Un
Kim, David Shumaker) [log in to unmask]

David Shumaker
Clinical Associate Professor
Dept. of Library and Information Science
Catholic University of America
Washington, DC 20064

+1.202.319.5551
http://embeddedlibrarian.wordpress.com