Dear GRC:

Our website has been updated with:

(1) List of Laboratories that Test for Ranavirus (if your lab offers services and you want it listed, please let me know),

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/RanavirusTestingLabs2013.pdf

(2) Slides, posters, video, pictures, and notes from breakout sessions at the 2013 Symposium,

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Ranavirus.htm

(3) Minutes from the July 2013 GRC Executive Board meeting,

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/ExecutiveBoard_July2013.pdf

(4) Request for proposals to host the 2015 symposium, and

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2015SymposiumRFP.pdf

(5) 2013 Publications (if you have a publication and it is not listed , please email me the citation).

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Publications.htm

We know that our website is cumbersome to navigate and hope to launch a new website in 2014.

Lastly, Amanda recently sent a survey for feedback on the 2013 Ranavirus Symposium.  Please fill it out and return to her.  Your feedback is essential to improving the experience in 2015.

All the Best--- Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.

Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium
Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126