Dear GRC:

We updated the GRC website with slides, videos and photos from the 2013 International Symposium on Ranaviruses.

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Ranavirus.htm

The direct link to presentations is:

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013SymposiumPresentations.htm

The direct link to presentation videos is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/id691329329 (ideal if viewed in iTunes)

Please note the last presentation listed by Greg Chinchar at the WDA Plenary Session summarizing the symposium’s content; Greg did an outstanding job!

If slides or video of your presentation are posted and you did NOT want it posted, please let me know as soon as possible and I will remove it.  Also, if there is not a link for your oral or poster presentation and you wanted it posted, please send it to me in PDF format because I did not have a copy of the file.  Lastly, we will post summaries of the breakout discussions by October.

Thank you very much to all that participated and helped with planning; it was a great symposium!  Instructions on submitting proposals for the 2015 Ranavirus Symposium will be sent to the LISTSERV shortly.

All the Best—

Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.

Director of the Global Ranavirus Consortium
Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126