Folks,

As of today, 9/2/13, the Virginia Tech salaries are correct.  However, we are finishing up a compensation review and I anticipate there will be changes in the near future.

Thanks Herb!

Mary

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Byrd III, William H (Herb)
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agent Starting Salaries (one more time)

Hello all,

We're looking forward to our gathering in Alabama in a couple of weeks! Please take one more look at our agent starting salary chart (see below). If you do not have a "last update" of 2013 please let me know your salaries - or at least that what is listed is correct.

Also, if your state land-grant partner has not responded, could you please make a contact and see if we can update? I suspect we have some listed that are out-of-date, giving us some skewed results.

I'll send the full spreadsheet in a few days.

Have a great labor day weekend!

Herb

Southern Region Extension Agent

Starting Salaries With No Experience