Thanks Chris!

Can someone give me Sonny Ramaswamy's contact info for his listserv?

Thanks!
Juli

Juli Rester, CCP, PHR
Sr. Human Resources Generalist | Department of Human Resources Management |
Mississippi State University | Go Dawgs!
Location:  225 McArthur Hall | Mailing:  Box 9603 | Miss. State, MS  39762 |
Direct:  662.325.1831 | Fax:  662.325.8395

>>> Chris Mcclendon <[log in to unmask]> 9/24/2013 5:58 AM >>>

Good morning,

As a follow up to our discussion last week, I'm forwarding the link to the Minors on Campus policy at Auburn University.  See below:

https://sites.auburn.edu/admin/universitypolicies/Policies/PolicyonMinorsInvolvedinUniversity-SponsoredProgramsorProgramsHeldattheUniversityand-orHousedinUniversityFacilities.pdf

Also, Ms. Angela Erlandson, Director, Employment Services on our campus has provided me with her contact information for the company that conducts background checks for us (new hires, grad students and volunteers).   This information is:

Mary Jo Dreher is our Sales Executive. Her e-mail is [log in to unmask]

I so much enjoyed seeing those of you that attended the conference in Orange Beach and hope that everyone returned home safely.  Have a great day.

Chris