Hello Club,

I am exciting to announce that Club Geography has just recently appointed three individuals to separate officer positions.

Paul Lemieux (found in picture below) will serve as the undergraduate representative to faculty meetings. Paul has held a previous Internship with NASA where he has looked at how NASA specific remote sensing data can be used to better characterize and understand issues associated with human health and climate change.

Brandy Lemieux will serve as the undergraduate member for the department's award committee. A photo of Brandy can be found below. She is currently working in Dr. Sally Horn's Paleoenvironmental Lab studying what pollen can tell us about past climates and environments.

Finally, Kyle Youmans will serve as our Social Coordinator this academic term.

Congratulations to our most recent officers! You can reach these fine individuals at the following email addresses: Paul- [log in to unmask] / Brandy- [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] . Feel free to contact these officers with any questions that you may have.

A good Sunday to you,
Dakota Anderson