University of Tennessee
304C Burchfiel Geography Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925
Voice: (865) 974-0406
http://utk.academia.edu/DerekAlderman
http://web.utk.edu/~utkgeog/

*****

To Whom It May Concern:

I think that Geography students would have a great interest in applying for Cultural Attractions Committee. If you could forward this to your students and colleagues, I would greatly appreciate it!

If you are a University of Tennessee student and interested in providing high quality, culturally stimulating events at a relatively low cost to the University and the Knoxville community, you should apply for Cultural Attractions Committee! Meetings are every Monday at 6:00 PM. Applications can be found here:
http://activities.utk.edu/cpc/cac/

Past events include Matisyahu, Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer with Zakir Hussain Trio, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Pilobolus Dance Company, Itzhak Perlman, Chris Thile, and much more. Students gain experience working with agents in the performing arts, publicizing large events, and meeting performers.

After submitting the CPC interest form, you will be sent a CAC supplemental form. Then, you will be notified about being interviewed.

If you have any further questions, please email Victoria Knight at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Brandon Darr
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
Press Secretary, Cultural Attractions Committee