Hello Undergraduates,

I am here to make an announcement of the most recent officer to join Club Geography. Please join me in welcoming Hudson Kelly who will serve as our Treasurer this academic term. Hudson Kelly is an ambitious undergraduate who is in his sophomore year. His current research interests lies within the field of GIS. Feel free to contact Hudson Kelly ( [log in to unmask] ) or myself with any of your questions concerning Club Geography information and events. Congrats to Mr. Kelly! Concerning the attached photo of Hudson, he writes "Please excuse the demon horse in the background!"

There are still a few key positions that undergraduates can fill. Let me know if you are interested in learning more about these positions.
Dakota Anderson