Thanks to all who attended our 10th anniversary reception yesterday.  The
exhibits and banners will stay up throughout the semester, so make sure to
take a look in the Rotunda and Reading Room. Plus, if you are on Facebook,
LIKE our page and see photos from our events.
https://www.facebook.com/HowardBakerCenter

Our next event is a fascinating panel discussion on the 4th Amendment and the
issues of privacy, security and transparency, in honor of Constitution Day -
Sept. 17, 5:30 pm in the Toyota Auditorium.

UT Law professor and creator of Instapundit.com, Glenn Reynolds, will lead the
discussion with a brief overview of the 4th, moving quickly to the main
discussion of privacy and transparency.

Suzi Allard, Associate Professor, UT Information Sciences, will discuss the
impact on her field of information science.

Michael W. Berry, Professor, UT Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and
Director, Center for Intelligent Systems & Machine Learning, will discuss data
mining.

Brandon Prins, Associate Professor, UT Political Science, will discuss these
issues from a global and national security perspective.

Free & open to the public!  Join us!