Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Cooper, Chris
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:36 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: Conifers with Southern Charm: A 2-Day Symposium on Gardening with Conifers

Good morning Ms. Wanda,

Hope that you are well.  Could you please send this information out via listserv?  Thank you!

Dear Tennessee Master Gardeners, I’m excited to invite you to a 2-day fun and educational symposium on gardening with Conifers being held in Memphis at the Dixon Gallary & Gardens on Friday and Saturday October 11th & 12th.  “Conifers with Southern Charm” includes public and private garden tours, a visit to the largest North American bonsai nursery with an opportunity to buy, outstanding speakers talking on garden design and success in gardening with conifers, a book signing of the new book: “Landscaping with Conifers and Ginkgo for the Southeast”, and an exciting conifer plant auction full of unique, new, and recommended conifers for our mid-South region!  Attached is an informational brochure with details about the symposium and a registration form. I hope you will join me in attending this wonderful educational event to learn more about some of the best plants to garden with in Tennessee! Warm regards, Sue

Sue Hamilton, Ed.D

Director of the UT Gardens

Associate Professor of Plant Sciences

University of Tennessee

Rm 252 Ellington Plant Sciences Bldg.

2431 Joe Johnson Dr.

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-7972

http://utgardens.tennessee.edu/

Plants are not optional!

Gardening is the slowest performing art!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html