Faculty Employment Opportunities

The University of Washington is committed to being one of the top information schools in the world. As part of this effort, we seek outstanding individuals to join our exceptional, interdisciplinary faculty. These new colleagues join a faculty eager to participate in a broad-based, inclusive Information School with academic programs at the bachelors, masters, and doctoral levels. Faculty in the Information School teach across all programs.

For more details on any of these openings, please visit:

http://ischool.uw.edu/about/jobs/faculty

Information Management - Assistant Professor

Deadline to Apply: 10/15/2013

The UW Information School is broadening and deepening its program in information management. We seek a creative, energetic, forward-thinking individual to catalyze this growth. This individual should have a strong commitment to excellence in both research and teaching and be excited by and able to thrive in a diverse, intellectually stimulating, multi-disciplinary environment.

Information Assurance and Cybersecurity - Assistant Professor

Deadline to Apply: 9/30/2013

The UW Information School is searching for an Assistant Professor in the area of Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.   We seek an exceptional individual who works at the intersection of the technical, social, organizational, and human-centered dimensions of cybersecurity.   The school is expanding our undergraduate and graduate programs in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.   Candidates will be expected to engage in high-quality/high-impact, leading edge research and teaching that makes a difference.

Web Development, Information Architecture, or Data Management

- Full-time Lecturer or Full-time Senior Lecturer

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

The UW Information School is seeking a creative individual to teach in the areas of web development, information architecture, or data management. iSchool lecturers focus on teaching, pedagogy, working with diverse populations,  and bringing professional experience into the classroom to create exceptional learning opportunities.

Data Curation - Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

The UW Information School is building an innovative program in data sciences and data curation. We seek a creative, forward-thinking individual to catalyze this growth. The individual we hire will have a strong commitment to excellence in both research and teaching and be excited by and able to thrive in a diverse,  intellectually stimulating, multi-disciplinary environment.

Information Services - Full-time Lecturer or Full-time Senior Lecturer

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

The iSchool is seeking a creative individual to teach in the area of information services and collection management. iSchool lecturers focus on teaching, pedagogy, working with diverse populations, and bringing professional experience into the classroom to create exceptional learning opportunities.

Questions regarding openings at the Information School should be directed to [log in to unmask]. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.

The University of Washington is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans are encouraged to apply.