Amanda, could you change or add my new address to the GRC listserv [log in to unmask]
Thanks
Roberto

----
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2013, at 1:12 PM, "Amanda Duffus" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Members of the GRC!

We need some input as to what the slogan of the GRC should be!

Remember this is your GRC and you have an important role in shaping it's future!

The slogan is actually very important as it will help us develop the mission statement for the GRC!

Please submit your slogans to me via email at [log in to unmask]

(Please don't just hit reply, because it goes out to the entire listserv.)

The submission deadline has been extended to MONDAY AUGUST 26th!

Thank you!
Amanda