Hi,

Our lab also performs real-time quantitative PCR testing for ranaviruses as
well (using a MCP probe).  For more information, please see the following
website:

http://sbs.wsu.edu/facilities/amphibian-disease-diagnostic-laboratory/

Best,
Andrew

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Allan Pessier <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> [...]
> revise it.
>
> Jesse
>
>  Jesse Brunner
> School of Biological Sciences
> Washington State University
> PO Box 644236
> Pullman, WA 99164 USA
> 509-335-3702
>

>  On Aug 18, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Ann Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
>  wrote:
>
>   I am looking for a current list of all of the laboratories offering
> diagnostic testing for ranavirus for inclusion in the Infectious Disease
> Manual of the American Association of Zoo Vets.  I’ve looked around the GRC
> website, and am not finding this resource.  Anyone know of such a list?***
> *
> Ann Duncan****
>

> <[log in to unmask]> <http://www.detroitzoo.org/>
> Ann Duncan, DVM
> Chief Veterinarian
> *Detroit Zoological Society | 8450 W. 10 Mile Rd. | Royal Oak, MI 48067
> **Phone: (248) 541-5717 ext. 3608 | Fax: (248) 398-0939
> [log in to unmask]*   <[log in to unmask]><http://www.facebook.com/detroitzoo>
>   <[log in to unmask]><http://www.twitter.com/#!/detroitzoo>
>   <[log in to unmask]> <http://www.youtube.com/detroitzoo>
>  ------------------------------
>  To support <http://www.detroitzoo.org/support/donate> the Detroit
> Zoological Society, please make a donation<http://www.detroitzoo.org/support/annual-fund>,
> give a tribute gift<http://www.detroitzoo.org/support/tributes-and-memorials>,
> purchase a Zoo Experience<http://www.detroitzoo.org/support/zoo-experiences>,
> join the Renaissance Circle<http://www.detroitzoo.org/support/renaissance-circle>,
> become a member<http://www.detroitzoo.org/memberships/membership-prices-2012-season>
>  or volunteer<http://www.detroitzoo.org/volunteers/volunteer-opportunities-detroit-zoo>
> .
>
> The Detroit Zoological Society is rated a 4-star charity (the highest
> possible) by Charity Navigator<http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3621>
>  for sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and
> transparency.
>  ------------------------------
> *Celebrating and Saving Wildlife    * |     P* **Please consider the
> environment before printing this email.*
>
>  This email contains information from the sender that may be
> confidential, legally privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected from
> disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to
> whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
> disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in
> reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you
> received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying
> in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and
> shred any paper copies of the email you printed.v.17:01:32;20121016

Andrew Storfer, PhD
Eastlick Distinguished Professor
Associate Director for Graduate Studies
School of Biological Sciences