Lab. of Vet. Pathol. Azabu University

TYPE: Diagnostic

Detection of ranavirus infection

1. PCR

The profile of 3 primer sets which were used in our survey.

If two or more of these primer sets were positive, that sample was
determined to be positive.

FV3      FV3MCP4F      5'-GACTTGGCCACTTATGAC-3'

530bp   FV3MCP5R     5'-GTCTCTGGAGAAGAAGAA-3'

JP         RanaJP556F    5'-GGTTCTTCCCCTCCCATTCTTCTT-3'

217bp   RanaJP772R   5'-GGTCATGTAGACGTTGGCCTCGAC-3'

M68F  M68F   5'-GCACCACCTCTACTCTTATG-3'

230bp   BIVMCP154    5'-CCATCGAGCCGTTCATGATG-3'

Diagnosis of ranaviral disease.

1. Pathological examination

2. PCR

3. Epidemiological analysis

In Japan, Rana viruses 4 or more has been confirmed.

I want a consensus primers that can detect these viruses.

TYPE: Research
PCR, MCP sequencing, genomic sequencing, virus culture, pathological
examination.
Our Lab do not have anti ranavirus antibody.

--
宇根 有美
麻布大学獣医学部病理学研究室