I am gathering information for the conference in Alabama.  As I have asked in the past, I want to know how many employees you have with Federal Retirement.  Also how many are actually eligible to retire but are still employed.

Please complete and return to me [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> before September 11.

CSRS                            ___                      Eligible to Retire            __ ___

FERS                             __                       Eligible to Retire              ___

Off Set                         __                       Eligible to Retire                  __       __

Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing everyone in few weeks.

David
David L. Hermelbracht
Assistant Director, IFAS Human Resources
University of Florida
2038 McCarty Hall D      P.O. Box 110281
Gainesville FL  32611-0281
(352) 273-3440  Voice/Message
(352) 392-3226  Fax