To our Geography Majors and Minors:

Hopefully you had a good summer with some time to recharge for the upcoming semester. To celebrate the start of the Fall semester, the Department of Geography will host a reception on Monday, August 19 from 4 to 6 pm in the McClung Museum on campus.

On behalf of our Department Head, Dr. Derek Alderman, our Undergraduate Director, Dr. Ronald Kalafsky, and our Graduate Director, Dr. Liem Tran, I am inviting you to the department reception. Please dress up for this event.

Best wishes,

Dr. Micheline van Riemsdijk
Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies