Hello Club Geography,

Just a friendly insider's scoop. Many of us while in school commonly use Dropbox to keep an on going "filling cabinet" record of the many documents we encounter. Well I have good news. For those who have an IOS platform device (either iPhone or IPad) you can download the mailbox app, conveniently titled "Mailbox". In doing so you can connect this app with your Dropbox account and receive 1GB of space on Dropbox! Start off the semester with a bang.

Best,
Dakota Anderson

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela