[log in to unmask]"> Dear colleagues,

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your contribution to the success of the 5th QQML2013 in Rome.

Following the Conference Committee decision the next 6th QQML2014 is scheduled to take place in Istanbul, Turkey (27-30 May 2014). Please update your calendar.

We are editing and reviewing the conference papers for the QQML2013 conference proceedings. A significant number of selected papers will be included in Books and Journal issues.

On behalf of the organizing committee I invite you to participate in the next QQML2014,

Kind regards,

Anthi Katsirikou

Librarian, PhD, MSc

QQML Conference co-chair

Director, University of Piraeus Library

Coordinator of European Documentation Centers in Greece

Adjunct Lecturer at TEI of Athens

Member of the Board of the Association of Greek Librarians and Information Professionals

http://www.isast.org

Fax 0030 210 3630667